What SES Can Do For You
We are so much more than just a “billing agent”.
Our clients receive a higher average reimbursement than systems using other agencies or doing the billing themselves.
Our online proprietary website (PaddyNet) allows you to see that the students are receiving their required services in accordance to the IEP.
- We provide a user friendly online data entry system (PaddyNet) for your therapists’ documentation.
- We do the initial training of your staff, as well as, a review within 90-120 days and an annual review if needed.
- We provide outstanding Customer Support available by phone and online ticketing system.
- We check all eligibility and do monthly rechecks on all non-eligible cases. We find hundreds of students that were not previously eligible, increasing our clients’ billable potential.
- We request the physician’s documents necessary for billing (Plans of Care).
- We submit claims every 30 minutes so your system receives weekly deposits from Medicaid. Claims entered by your therapists by noon Friday results in money in your bank account on Monday.
- We check all paid and denied claims for accuracy and resubmit claims that can be refiled for payment, resulting in thousands of dollars for our clients.
- We review and supply feedback through Weekly and Monthly reports to management to ensure that the children are receiving the required services in accordance to their IEP.
- In the event of an audit, we guide you through the process to ensure compliance with all requirements. We are available to be present for an on-site audit.
- All services outlined above, and more, included in one fee. NO HIDDEN CHARGES
We work to simplify and streamline the process
AND MAXIMIZE YOUR FUNDING.