Serving School Systems Since 1996
SES is the leading medicaid billing provider for Local Education Agencies and school systems in Georgia.
What SES Can Do For You
We are so much more than just a “billing agent”. Our clients receive a higher average reimbursement than systems using other agencies or doing the billing themselves. Our online proprietary website (PaddyNet) allows you to see that the students are receiving their required services in accordance to the IEP.
- PaddyNet & our Ticket Support System are HIPAA Compliant.
- Our online proprietary website (PaddyNet) allows you to see that the students are receiving their required services in accordance to the IEP.
- PaddyNet makes it easy for therapists to enter data.
- School administrators can review submitted data.
Proudly Serving School Systems in Georgia
You gathered data and informed us that we could receive more funds than what we were currently receiving. You did just that. We received more than $88,000 in a short period of time.
SES assures that our system receives the maximum reimbursement and provides clear and detailed reports. They ensure that our school system is Medicaid compliant and all communication and student data is compliant within HIPAA standards.
I urge you to consider SES to help your System implement a Medicaid billing program or even take over your existing billing so that their program can recover the maximum reimbursement available to your System.
SES ensures our Medicaid reimbursement is directly deposited to our bank account weekly, and we can count on them to provide detailed and accurate reports for our Special Education Department.
SES provides complete and comprehensive training in the use of Paddynet. Their support system for both their web based services, Paddynet, and Medicaid issues is easy to use.
We enjoy our partnership with your organization and feel confident recommending your services. We appreciate your ongoing support.
Liberty Tech Charter
Additional Benefits of Working with SES
- One flat fee. No surprise or hidden fees. We do not make money if you don’t make any.
- We do everything possible to make sure you are 100% in compliance with Medicaid requirements.
- Monthly reports to LEA management.
- Electronic signature and documentation to help cut down on supplies and save time.